Wednesday, May 2, 2018
The cooperative mode of the simulator of the delights of the farm life of Stardew Valley is now available to the general public. You can play with your friends on Steam, activating the beta with a special code.
As promised by the developers, the beta test of the best Kizi farm simulator was opened in the first quarter of 2018 (mid-second). So, what you need to participate in the test:
- Have or buy Stardew Valley on Steam;
- Find in the library a list of your games, right-click on Stardew Valley, select properties, go to the "BETA VERSION" tab;
- Detect a string for entering codes, enter the jumpingjunimos code there, click the "CHECK CODE" button;
- After successful manipulations on the same tab, choose the beta version;
- Dive into the world of farm life, fishing and non-traditional relationships!
You can find these files in the %APPDATA%\StardewValley\Saves folder on Windows, or in the ~/.config/StardewValley/Saves folder on Linux and Mac.
Multiplayer Stardew Valley supports up to four people, each of whom must have their own house on the farm. In order to invite friends, you will have to build huts for them on your farm, go to the main menu and find the "Host" tab, and then "Host New Farm". Then you will need to configure the server and invite your friends. More details about the settings of the cooperative with beautiful pictures can be found in the developer's blog.
Stardew Valley offers kizi players to escape from the disgusted routine of urban life and plunge into the sweet routine of village life, where you have to develop a farmhouse and communicate with local people, each with its own character.